Who We Are
Blanning & Baker is a full-service consulting firm that provides management expertise and a wide array of professional and administrative services including labor relations, association management, legislative advocacy and strategic communications to organizations large and small. We are committed to creating value, building strong organizations, and using the team approach to help our clients achieve their goals and objectives.
Blanning & Baker is a team of experienced professionals dedicated to achieving results. We specialize in understanding the needs of our clients, defining specific goals and objectives with organizational leaders, and then developing specially tailored programs that achieve results in a professional, cost-effective manner. Blanning & Baker has been in business for over 30 years with offices in Sacramento, San Francisco and Pasadena.
What We Can Do For You
Blanning & Baker’s objective is to provide professional management expertise and administrative services that bring results to organizations, associations and foundations in a manner that achieves the highest level of professionalism and cost savings.
Why It Makes Sense for You
At Blanning & Baker, 30 years of experience has taught us the most efficient, cost-effective way to address the management and professional service needs of our clients.
Blanning & Baker offers your organization a number of specific advantages over the traditional approaches of hiring staff, numerous consultants or using volunteers.
- Direct access to professionals skilled in labor relations, association management, governmental advocacy, legal affairs, labor negotiations, media/communications, database management, web design, meeting planning and much more.
- Team of experienced professionals, all with specialized skills, working together and with you to develop a plan and program that achieves and exceeds your goals.
- Cost-effectiveness and cost savings due to shared resources and economies of scales. With Blanning & Baker, you only pay for the services you need.
- Immediate access to state of the art information technology and member communication, marketing and meeting planning tools — without starting from scratch or blowing your budget.
- Freedom from the hassle of hiring and managing personnel, managing databases, updating the web page, and, perhaps most importantly, volunteering for your organization while trying to do your “real” job.
- Offices in Sacramento, San Francisco and Pasadena with staff that is always there to serve you.